PT3000S has been developed as an antifoulant for use in Reverse Osmosis and Nano-filtration systems operating on high silica feed waters. PT3000S is also effective against all common scale forming salts such as calcium carbonate, calcium, and barium sulphate. By reducing silica fouling and inhibiting all forms of scaling, PT3000S allows OEMS to design systems that can operate at higher recovery rates, reducing the amount of feed water used and the volume of concentrate to be discharged. Consequently, significant savings can be made in capital and operational costs.
- Compatible with all polyamide membranes.
- Allow high recovery rates.
- Excellent silica antiscalant.
- Stable molecular structure maintains integrity in high pH, high temperature, and high salinity applications
- Control of calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, barium sulfate, calcium fluoride, silica, and hydroxides of iron and aluminum
- Can be blended with other pretreatment formulations from Permatech to reduce chemical dosing equipment
Appearance: pale amber liquidpH as supplied: 2.0 - 2.5Density (kg/liter): 1.08 - 1.09
Jerry Can: 6 gallons/23 litersTote: 275 gallons/1,040 litersBulk: available upon requestShelf Life: 2 years (under normal conditions of storage).